Are Utilities included?
How much are Utilities?
TV/Cable/ Internet - It depends on the package the tenants purchase. All Time Warner offerings can be found on the website or by calling Time Warner at (518) 869-5500.
National Grid - Gas and Electric
Budget number per year per tenant $1,200.00.
Website | Phone: 1-800-642-4272.
How is rent collected?
We offer (4) payment plans.
- Whole year - (1) payment - June 1st
- Semi Annual - (2) payments - June 1st and December 1st
- Quarterly - (4) payments - June 1st, September 1st, December 1st and March 1st
- Monthly - Upon request and paid with a credit card each month.
How do you accept rent payments
- Cash - Delivered to Property Manager.
- Individual tenant checks delivered all at once.
- One check for entire rent.
- Bank checks.
- Money orders.
- Credit card payments. (list required information to accept a credit card payment)
Is there off street parking
Yes for most properties.
Why do we have to submit a completed guarantors page
It's company policy for each full time student to have a Parent or Guardian guarantee the full rent for each tenant.
When will we get keys to the apartment
When a complete lease package has been submitted.
- Fully signed and executed lease.
- Full security deposit submitted.
- All completed guarantor pages with Parent or Guardian signatures and mailing address.
Why do we have to sign a move In "General condition report"
It's company policy to walk with all tenants to document and level set the condition prior to actual move in. Each tenant will sign the report accepting the apartment as documented.